Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another 31 Acres!


The other, really important piece of news is that while looking at the Greensburg newspaper online in March, I saw 30 acres for sale which was on the road where our other 17 acres. Mark told me to go look at it, so I jumped in the car and off I went to KY. My friend, Brenda, went with me the day before I was to meet the realtor/owner and we discovered that it actually connected to our other parcel right by my beloved waterfall! I was overjoyed. Not only that, but it already has electric on the property as well as county water and a septic. There is an old tobacco barn that is really large as well as an equipment shed and a house that needs to see a match LOL! There is also a gorgeous pond that is fairly large and absolutley beautiful. I have decided to name our place Cedar Rose Bluff or Acres (haven't decided) due to the huge amount of cedars and wild roses and part of our place is on a bluff overlooking Pitman Creek. My boys wanted something more manly, like Bluff of Death or some such, yep, they are all boy! The picture is of my pond!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tony and I enjoyed reading your story and we love the pictures especially the pond. Tony is curious as to how deep it is. We love you and are inspired to how well you write.
Your friends Tony and Lorraine